Starting June 12th! Learn Foot Reflexology at Giving Within Holistic Healing in North Vancouver with Ron Leibel.
This program goes into the theory and concentrates on the practice of foot reflexology. In this course you will learn a new technique for working the feet. This technique is much gentler on the practitioner’s hands yet at the same time deeply works the reflex areas giving powerful res...ults. We will endeavor to understand and practice the basic ideals and techniques of foot reflexology. We will study the definition, benefits, effects and theories of foot reflexology and how foot reflexology relieves stress and tension. Through hands-on practice we will be well versed with the reflex points in the feet that correspond to every area of the body. At the completion, you will be able to complete a foot reflexology session on a client. Bring 2 towels and skin cream or massage oil.
(Accredited by the College of Massage Therapists of B.C. for Continuing Education and Professional Development - CE/PD 24.0 Credits)
6 Evenings - Tuesdays & Thursdays, June 12, 14, 19, 21, 26 & 28 - 2012 (18 Classroom Hours + 42 Hours Practicum = 60 Hours Total)
6:30PM - 9:30PM
$395.00 - Cash or Cheque $150.00 For Returning Students ($695.00 if both Foot & Hand Courses are taken together)
Course Materials & Foot Reflexology Instructional DVD Included
Advanced Reflexology Institute
North Vancouver, BC
Register at advancedreflexology.com or call 604-720-1397
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Reiki level I Class coming up on Sunday, June 3rd! (in North Vancouver, BC)
There is still room for 5 students
What does the Level I class include?
- You will receive the Usui Reiki Level I attunement which will connect you to the energy of Reiki.
- You will learn how to work with Reiki to give yourself a self-healing session as well as a full one hour long treatment on another person. This is taught in class, demonstrated and then practiced.
- We will cover the history of Reiki.
- You will learn The Five Reiki Principles.
- We discuss the seven major chakras (energy centres) and their role in our energy system.
- You will also learn how to give sample chair Reiki sessions (15 minute treatment).
- I will provide you with information on the Canadian Reiki Association and how to join.
- You will receive the William Rand Reiki textbook which covers material for both Reiki level I and II.
- Complimentary copy of the Reiki Vibes – Heartwarming Stories book by Tracy Lydiatt and Tania Bakas.
- You will also receive all relevant handouts on a CD.
- At the end of the class, you will receive your Usui Reiki Level I Certificate
For more information or to register email me at email@example.com or call me at 778-996-6100
*50% deposit required to secure your spot in class (cash or paypal accepted)